INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT DATE: 16th November, 2020
The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) intends to undertake the Procurement of Financial Management Software (FMS) for the use of the Commission. In compliance with the Procurement act 2007. The office invite competent, suitably qualified and interested bidder to bids for the Procurement and Supply of the under listed Software Equipment.
|| Inverter and Network Equipment
|| Inverter 8kw 230V (8kva) with display
12v 200AH GEL batteries
AC & DC breaker assembly
AC input and Output cable (black and red)
Temperature and voltage sensor
Battery Cables etc.
||Wireless Internet Upgrade
|| 25MBPS Capacity Upload and Download Speed required for 5month.
||Radio Link Installation
|| CAT6 4-Pair UTP cable 305m/carton
CAT6 Double modular Faceplate
CAT6 Modular jacks (2pieces)
CAT6 Patch Card (3m)
Accessories, PVC Pipes/trunks, Patress boxes, screws etc. for data termination points
Installation and Configuration
Interested contractors wishing to carry out the above mentioned Supply must submit the following:-
- Certificate of registration/incorporation with corporate affairs Commission.
- Current tax clearance certificate for the last (3) years.
- PenCom Certificate of compliance
- ITF Certificate of Compliance
- Verifiable list of at least three (3) similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years including letters of award and job completion certificate.
- Evidence of Registration with BPP
3.0 Submission of Tender Document
Bidders should send in their quotations addressed to the Chairman/CEO, National Hajj Commission of Nigeria and delivered to the Procurement Unit not later than 12 noon on 30th November, 2020 at the Procurement Unit, NAHCON, Hajj House, Plot 911/912 Zakariya Maimalari Street CBD, Abuja.