- Will the rep of our Maktab or Moallim come to the airport to receive us?
No, they do not come to the airport.
- Can we leave the airport with any of our relatives living in KSA?
No, you cannot leave the airport with your relatives.
- Can I get a wheelchair at the airport?
Yes, you can get a wheelchair
- Can I get a wheelchair for my complete stay in KSA?
Yes, but not permanent every location will provide its own wheelchair. You pay for wheelchair at haram and mashir.
- Can I get a wheelchair in the Haram for Tawaf and Sa’i?
Yes, you can get a wheelchair either on rent or against a security deposit for use during Tawaf and Sa’i.
- Can I get a wheelchair during Mashair?
No, you can only carry your own wheelchair if required.
- Will there be any communication facilities available to make an overseas telephone call?
- From where can I get the mobile sim for use in KSA?
You can easily buy a SIM for your mobile phone from the Mobile carriers counters at the airport, outside the Haram or anywhere in the city.
- Do I need to keep any documents with me during my stay in KSA?
Yes such ID card muassasa and accommodation cards, wrist band, optionally a copy of relevant pages of passport.
- Will I be served any food/drinks at the airport?
Only in the camp.
- Will I be served any food/drinks in Arafat?
Yes, your respective Maktab/Moallim will provide the food.
- Can I return early to Nigeria?
No only on scheduled dates, otherwise one can purchase tickets from other carriers at own expenses and no refund for the flight earlier booked.
- Can I return to Nigeria later than my scheduled flight?
Yes but only with the approval of the state board or tour Operator Company that have multiple flight (but exception of when the incident occurs)
- How many litres of Zamzam water am I entitled to?
Only 10 liters is allowed per person. 5 Liters.
- Do I have to purchase zamzam at my own cost?
o I am unable to locate/contact my relative pilgrim, what should I do?
Contact the help line of NAHCON or representatives of the state tour operator company.
- Is it mandatory for females to wear an Abaya?
Proper Islamic dressing in any form is acceptable.
- I want to change my Maktab, what should I do?
You cannot change your Maktab once allotted.
- Should I carry an umbrella with me to prevent myself from heat stroke?
Yes it is advisable to carry an umbrella, especially in Mina and Arafat.
- Can I carry any luggage while going for stoning at Jamarat/Rami?
No, you are not allowed to carry any type of luggage with you while going for stoning at Jamarat/Rami.
- What is the weather condition in KSA?
Normally it will be hot during your journey.
- Do I need to carry any warm clothes?
Yes, it is recommended to carry light warm clothes for your stay in Madina after mid Oct.