Alhaji Sanni Titilayo
Deputy Director, Procurement Division
Usman Mamza Muhammed
Head, Legal Division
Usman Mamza Muhammed is from Aksira/Uba Local Government Area of Borno State. He obtained his LLB degree from the University of Maiduguri in 1990, BL from Nigerian Law School in 1992, Masters in International Affairs and Diplomacy in 2003.
Mr Muhammed has wealth of experience in Civil Service as Legal Adviser spanning across several Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) Ministries Departments and Agencies i.e Legal Adviser Federal Ministry of Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Affairs, National Food Reserve Agency (NFRA), Ministry of Defence, Federal Ministry of Finance, Federal Ministry of Water Resources, Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Federal Ministry of Justice, Federal Civil Service Commission, Member Presidential Advisory Committee on Elimination of Drug Abuse (PACEDA) and so on.
- Represent the Commission in Courts,
- Prepare Contract Agreements
- Guidelines and Rules on Hajj and Umrah services,
- Offer legal advice on matters affecting the Commission,
- Attend meetings and serve as committee member act as member to Ministerial Tenders Board meeting, etc.
- Perform offshore functions as in relates to Hajj and Umrah services
Hajia Fatima Usara Sanda
Head – Public Affairs Division
Fatima Sanda Usara is a native of Kebbi State. She obtained B.A Hons in English Literature from University of Maiduguri. She proceeded to Kaduna State University (KASU) to obtain M.A in English Language. She is a seasoned journalist, a creative writer, poet, wife and mother. She enjoys writing.
Functions of the Division:
This Division is the link between NAHCON and the general public. Therefore its functions includes the following:
- Keeps media abreast with NAHCON’s activities
- Disseminates information/update to the public
- Manages the image of the Commission against malicious press
- Keeps record of public activities embarked upon by the Commission
- Monitors and documents published articles/news/analysis on NAHCON from print and online media
- Organises press briefing by the Chairman
- Mobilizes media for coverage of NAHCON’s activities
- Organises other activities that will promote positive image of the Commission
Alhaji Ahmed Maigari
Ag. Secretary to the Commission
Alhaji Ahmed Maigari was born in the early 60s in Mayo-Belwa which is now in the present day Adamawa State. He is from Yola South Local Government Area in Adamawa State. He had is primary education in Musdafa Primary School Yola and his secondary education in Yelwa Government Secondary School, Yola. He then proceeded to University of Maiduguri where he obtained his first degree in Public Administration.
Functions of the Division:
- Keep the records and conduct the correspondence of the Commission.
- Serve as the Secretary at all meetings of the Commission.
- The Office coordinates the drafting of Hajj report.
- Coordination of the inauguration of Operational Committees.
- Perform such other duties as the Commission or the Chairman may from time to time direct.