Head, Legal Division
Nasir Habeeb. Born on 4/4/1964. He attended primary school Jahun in Jigawa state between 1969- 1976. He attended secondary school between 1976- 1981 and proceeded to Sokoto University between 1983-1988, Nigeria law school –1988-1989. He did NYSC between 1989-1990.
Kano state Ministry of Justice 1990- 1991. Jigawa state Ministry of Justice 1991-2005- left as assistant Director in November 2005 to Federal Ministry of Justice on transfer of service. Worked on posting to Federal Ministry of lands – 2007-2010, Federal Ministry of petroleum – 2010-2014, legal drafting Department – 2015- 2017, Office of Accountant General – 2014-2015.
Functions of the Division:
- Represent the Commission in Courts,
- Prepare Contract Agreements
- Guidelines and Rules on Hajj and Umrah services,
- Offer legal advice on matters affecting the Commission,
- Attend meetings and serve as committee member act as member to Ministerial Tenders Board meeting, etc.
- Perform offshore functions as in relates to Hajj and Umrah services