DATE: 10th July, 2018
The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) intends to undertake Supply contract. In compliance with the Procurement act (PPA 2007), the NAHCON hereby invites suitably qualified and interested contractors to bid for the contract as follows:
|2||Media encoding software-final cut pro||1|
|3||Digital video capture solutions-Intensity shuttle||1|
|5||Software- Adobe creative cloud subscription||1|
Interested contractors wishing to carry out the above mentioned Supply must submit the following:-
- Certificate of registration/incorporation with corporate affairs Commission.
- Current tax clearance certificate for the last (3) years.
- PenCom Certificate of compliance
- ITF Certificate of Compliance
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years including letters of award and job completion certificate.
- Evidence of Registration with BPP
3.0 Submission of Tender Document
Bidders should collect bid document from the Procurement Unit at (Room 212 of NAHCON Headquarters Abuja) before returning their quotations in a sealed temper-proof envelop, addressed to the Chairman/CEO, National Hajj Commission of Nigeria and delivered to the Procurement Unit NAHCON, Sokoto House, Abuja not later than 12 noon on 17th July, 2018.